Photovoltaic power plant with batteries storage
SUNCNIM SUPPLIES TURN KEY (EPC) BATTERY STORAGE BLOCK FOR PV PLANT
- The energy management system (EMS) used by SUNCNIM is developed by a sister company of SUNCNIM : Bertin technologies. Bertin EMS technology is already in operation since October 2014 on a PV plant of 950 kWc -1,2 MWh storage located in the island of Reunion
- The EMS allows especially to forecast at day+1 the electricity production by taking into account weather forecast and also batteries and inverters features.
- The inverters and batteries come from suppliers qualified by SUNCNIM
The advantages of SUNCNIM’s turn key supply
- The mastering and optimisation of the storage block conception via the control of the key performance element : the energy management system of Bertin technology
- Providing performance guarantees aligned with the project’s financing requirements
- The proven experience of EPC capabilities in the supply of power plants through our mother company CNIM with more than 135 conventional built power plants.
- Financial capabilities in accordance with the requirements of project finance.
- The supply of maintenance services with performance guarantees.
CUSTOMER PROFIL : Independent power producer (IPP) in island grid (ZNI French tender, carabean island….), weak grid and off-grid
Customers project data
- Electricity selling price
- Grid constants
- PV array power
- Optimizing the storage system design by taking into account location ans electricity selling prices
Comprehensive EPC supply
- Performances and construction planning guarantees
- Performances guarantees
Photovoltaic power plant for self consumption
SUNCNIM SUPPLIES TURN KEY (EPC) PV INSTALLATION TO REDUCE INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION
- The energy management system allows to optimize customer electricity consumption profile according to PV electricity production (including meteorological forecast) in order to maximize the rate of electricity self-consumption
- SUNCNIM supplies full EPC services for the whole plant including PV roof top, energy management system, inverter. The use of battery is a possibility to increase the rate of self-consumption and independency from the grid.
- In extension, SUNCNIM can provide EPC for off-grid plant including the use of diesel generator to guarantee 100 % of availability of electricity supply
CUSTOMER PROFIL : industrial plants which want to reduce their electricity bill and dependency from the grid